Rosehip oil is the best-kept beauty secret of the Amazon. It’s been used by women in South America for centuries to help keep their skin in tip-top condition, thanks to its natural blend of nutrients.
Here are wonderful ways that rosehip oil can be used to boost your complexion…
- Help fade scars
- Whether it’s facial acne scarring or postoperative scars, rosehip oil can help to fade their appearance thanks to its unique combination of Essential Fatty Acids that promote healthy cell regeneration. Ours has been proven to do so in clinical trials, where in more than 90% of the cases treated, the results were deemed to be ‘very satisfactory’.
- Soothe sunburn
- If you’ve spent too long in the sun and your skin is feeling tight, dry and sore, try massaging some rosehip oil into the affected area. It’ll give your skin some much-needed hydration, and if you pop it in the fridge beforehand, it’ll be nice and cooling too.
- Natural anti-ageing
- Thanks to its skin-rejuvenating properties and nutrients that prevent oxidative damage, rosehip oil can help to fade and prevent the signs of ageing including fine lines, crow’s feet, age spots and wrinkles.
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- If you want to fade the appearance of stretch marks on your body, Rosehip Oil is a great choice. Rosa Mosqueta Rosehip Oil contains Trans Retinoic Acid, which helps with the regeneration of skin cells. That’s why it’s so effective at fading skin blemishes.
- Rosehip Oil is 100% natural and free from nasties, so can be safely massaged into a growing baby bump to help keep the skin hydrated and soft. Plus, it can help to prevent stretch marks developing!
- Hydrate dry skin
- If you suffer from dry, itchy skin, try applying Rosehip Oil to your affected areas. It’s a dry oil, so won’t feel greasy, but will soak into the deep layers of the epidermis to nourish parched skin. Follow-up with a day and night cream or body butter for extra protection.
- Soothe sensitive skin
- Sensitive skin can be caused by lots of different factors, from pollution to a bad reaction to beauty products. Natural skincare products are the best choice for sensitive skin, as they’re mild and don’t contain any chemicals or irritants. Rosehip Oil can help to soothe any irritation caused by sensitive skin, and protect it from the elements too.
- Safe for children
- If your child has any patches of dry skin or scarring, rest assured Rosehip Oil is a safe, natural moisturiser to apply to their skin. Just do a small test patch on their hand first and leave for 24 hours to make sure they don’t react to it.
- Protect the skin from the elements
- During the cold, winter months, our skin needs extra protection to prevent it from getting chapped and drying out. Layering Rosehip Oil underneath your usual skincare products can give you the added protection you need against adverse weather conditions.