We love working with beauty bloggers!
After Lifestyle and Beauty Blogger, Lily (AKA Vogue Label) received a bunch of our all-natural skincare products, she’s written up her honest thoughts and how they have helped her achieve radiant looking skin.
See what she had to say...
"I’m finally satisfied with my skin, all thanks to a bunch of natural beauty products.
I can’t recommend Rio Rosa Mosqueta enough. Offering lovely skin care products with no colourings, no additives, no nasties, this is my go-to skincare brand. Just 100% pure natural extracts and ingredients sourced and prepared to an age-old South American tradition.
Many years ago their co-founder travelled to Brazil and was inspired by the wonderful herbs which grew abundantly in every corner of the Amazon rainforest. He found a treasure trove of nature’s finest botanicals indigenous people used to support their health and wellbeing. His mission was to bring the finest herbs back to the western world and to share their beneficial properties.
I’ve been using Rio Rosa for a while now, so I’m going to share my daily skincare routine with you and how I achieve radiant skin.
- AM. I love to awaken my senses in the morning with a cube of ice. Gently massage from the centre outwards till ice melts. Allow it to dry naturally.
- After a home cryotherapy, depends on a condition of my skin, I always apply two drops of the oil. After a breakout, I go for the Pure Chilean Rosehip Seed Oil. This oil is absolutely lovely. It has a neutral smell. It absorbs into the skin fast, leaving you with an extremely soft feeling. Generally, Rosehip oil is a rich source of vitamins A, C, E and fatty acids which encourage healthy skin regeneration and cell hydration.
- My skin’s magic elixir is the Antioxidant Oil. It smells fantastic. Imagine dozens of herbs, and flowers coming to fruition and put into one bottle. All its anti-ageing and moisturising properties give you that desirable GLOW. Make sure you massage it well and allow to penetrate the deeper layers of the epidermis.
- First aid for my panda eyes in the morning is Eye Contour cream. I apply it with a tapping motion and it helps to brighten the skin under my eyes, plump away fine lines. Great start for the day! It has a lovely smell. Main ingredients are Rosehip, White Tea etc.
- ONCE A WEEK. I used to avoid exfoliation and it was my biggest mistake. It’s so important to lift away dead skin cells to achieve the GLOW. I’m so happy I found the Skin Brightening Exfoliator. I love the texture, small granules of bamboo powder gently but efficiently polish and deeply cleanse the skin. The skin is grateful afterwards, feels smooth with brighter skin tone. It has a floral smell as well. Main ingredients are Rosehip, Avocado, Shea Butter, Bamboo.
- BEFORE MAKEUP APPLICATION. Many of you know that a key for flawless makeup application is a skin prep. I love to use Anti-Ageing Day and Night Cream to moisturise the skin before applying a primer and foundation. This cream leaves my skin plump, smooth, hydrated without feeling greasy on the surface. It has a herby smell too. Main ingredients are Rosehip, Shea Butter, Calendula, Coconut, White Tea.
- PM. At the end of the day, I remove makeup (cleansing wipes don’t count) with the cleanser Abyssinian Oil Natural Cream Cleanser . The skin’s rejuvenation process starts at night, so it's crucial how you feed it. My absolute favourite product is Intensive Night Treatment. I love the fact that Hyaluronic Acid is of the ingredients in this cream. It’s amazing to wake up in a morning after beauty sleep with a baby face, so soft and nourished. It literally smells like Chamomile. Main ingredients are Rosehip, Coconut, Shea Butter etc.
I highly recommend Rio Rosa Mosqueta because of its natural, organic, vegan origin. The brand against animal testing and DELIVERS RESULTS. Get a healthy, young, glowing skin."